"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting Started

Hello World! I was introduced to the blogging world by my friend Stacia. I must admit that at first I thought people want to read what you have to say?? But then I thought about and I love talking to her so why wouldn't other people what to hear what she has to say?! I decided to start my own, not so much because I think people want to hear what I have to say but more for me to just get things out, a journal more or less. I'm on few adventures at the moment, I'm planning my wedding, preparing for my very first home, preparing for my career, and developing ideas for youth ministry. I have a huge heart for young girls, teens, and young women. I serve in the 5th and 6th grade ministry right now and I love it, but I feel that God is calling me to more, I'm just not there yet. I want to pull out the quiet leadership that we all have but also balance a strong submission. So this is certainly adventure we are about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment