"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Friday, November 4, 2011

It gets better

I was going through my google reader and came across this blog. Written by a beautiful girl, inside and out, I know personally. She's an inspiration! I really loved this song and it inspired me to post. In my education classes in college we talk a lot about bullying because of the new bill that has gone out. This bill was pushed of the increasing suicide rates in teens. Here's the video.


As girl who has gone through middle school and high school and has been there I just want to encourage anyone out there that life gets better! One day people grow up, not to the fullest extent that we'd like them to but eventually it gets better. It can be tough but you can make it through! 

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Life gets better!


~with love~

1 comment:

  1. So glad this touched you Brooke! Thank you for your kind words <3 Love you lady! Cannot wait to see you! We gotta do lunch while I'm home (:

    ReplyDelete